Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to our new blog! I'm excited about this chance to communicate with you on a variety of subjects. Some biblical...some cultural...and I may even give a few sports' opinions from time to time. Most of all it will give us an opportunity to connect and talk about subjects we all care about.

As one relative told me when I was ordained, "So you must be busy Sundays, but what do during the week?", thinking that the church is only active on the weekend. Hopefully these pages will show you that our parish is anything but just a weekend hangout. There are so many great things happening at our parish and it will be great to share them...there really is something for everyone.

I will be posting again very soon, until then, hope you are enjoying a blessed and joy filled summer!

Father Freitas